February 4, 2012

There is beauty all around with the Penrod's

This happy little family was full of smiles the whole time. As I edited these pictures all I could think about was back when we were a little family of three. All our time went completely into our little guy and everything we ever did revolved around him. There is something really special and unique about the first child. I think for me it is the newness of every single day and each milestone that they come to and how they grow over such a small period of time. 
Time is unstoppable and I am so glad we have pictures to capture what was then, as we are continuing on in life, to what is now.  I think that is one reason why I love photography so much, I get to capture individuals at certain times in their life and they are able to look back at my work and smile. 



Their little munchkin was so petite and so overjoyed being with her parents. 
I am so glad most children can feel this loved. Everyone deserves it and  I just  wish they remembered how loved they were when they were one years old. 
Modern Vogue Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment