February 4, 2012

Love from the Nehrings

 This is one of my favorite families in the world. 
This is my beautiful older sister, one of my best friends, amazing mother and all around great person. I am honored to talk to her whenever I want to, to learn from her and to watch her be an example to me. 
Her family is just as great too, they bring so much joy and excitement to our family and we always feel so loved around them. 


While the girls where posing for pictures and doing their girly things, 
the boys were keeping entertained by a big dirt hole.
 I guess boys will be boys and girls will be girls. 

Christmas is full of excitement and wonder for little children. Look at these little ones, showing their little brother all the ordainments. His face is priceless and shows complete interest in something new and unfamiliar. 
Merry Christmas from this cute family, whom I love and adore.
Modern Vogue Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment